Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



There are so many mother's who have impacted my life and help me along this path called Motherhood. To all of you, HERE'S TO YOU!!

A mother's job is hard to do, but most rewarding too.
This morning as I think of you, I'm thankful you are a mother too.
You have not only blessed your children but my life as well,
THANK YOU!

For all you do, HERE'S TO YOU!
HERE'S TO YOU! HERE'S TO YOU!

In those times and on those days when your job seems drab and dry
Or irritating and full of strife
Remember that the best things come with consistent love and care and sacrifice.
Thank you for modeling those things to me.
May your life continue to be blessed for ALL TO SEE!

For all you do, HERE'S TO YOU!
HERE'S TO YOU! HERE'S TO YOU!
I LOVE YOU!!

Myra

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

And HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you too!!! For a good Mothers Day laugh, see mt blog. And then take the Challenge...

Anonymous said...

I have to say that your family has found some of the most beautiful settings for photos. Thank you for your speedy blog reply about your impending trip.