Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Divinely Led

It's pretty astonishing to me how many times i have been tagged with that 25 random things about me note on facebook. I really do want to respond b/c 2 of my friends responses have inspired me to but i can't put that ahead of some personal requests. It's funny isn't it? Ask someone to tell you 25 random things about THEMSELVES and they will respond pretty fast and send it ALL OVER THE WORLD. But ask someone to tell you one thing random about someone else or unique about someone they should know deeply and they have to "think on it for a few days". That's pretty backwards thinking/acting in my world. The world I live in puts personal relationships with others ahead of random antedotes about myself. I am not saying this to point fingers or judge but to say this........look up the TINY WOMAN w/ the GIANT LEGS, google her and you will be AMAZED!! She does NOT live in the world we live in. Well she does, she's lives in Europe but she is planets away from the kosher lives we WALK/RUN/talk through and take advantage of everyday.
This person is phenominial! Her UNIQUENESS is 1 of a KIND and each and everyone of us is just as unique. i don't know the exact % but i think around 60% of us if not more, i'm trying to be fair here, have a HARDER time finding it due to buried internal depths and hurts of our lives........i encourage us all after watching that life changing life story to DIG DEEP and DISCOVER....YOUR 1 of a kind UNIQUENESS and GIFT to us all. Your 1 cell difference than ANYONE else but MISTAKE? A MUTATE? NOT HIS FATE. HE made each on GREAT and HE makes NOT 1 MISTAKE.

LIVE ON! LIVE STRONG! LIVE YOU!!!!! THE YOU-NESS OF YOU IS FABULOUSLY TRUE!

No comments: