Saturday, February 7, 2009

I need/want your help, PLEASE, it could only take a sec!!

Way #1 you could help: if you haven't noticed or checked out www.jellytelly.com WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? ok i know, it's been a busy week but now IT'S THE WEEKEND!! make some time to relax, slow down and spend a few minutes with you kids watchin this great stuff, way BETTER than any Sat. morning cartoons my kids usually watch, take time to check it out before another Busy week starts and help me spread the word THANKS!

Way #2: Help me begin to make my dreams/goals start heading toward a reality. I have always wanted to write, i have always loved to write and i've always said that "one day i should write a book" well the research phase is beginning now. If you have known me or even just met me for any length of time you are who i want to help me!!! Please help me by completeing the following statement in the comment section.

i have known myra since __________(give a general date or amount of time) and she __________________________________________________________________. (no more than 7 sentences and all those that are from way back in the day, please keep it clean and appropriate, THANKS :)!!! You never know, one day 10 years from now your statements might be mentioned in my published LIFE STORY !!!

Thanks my FRIENDS, you FUEL me!!!
Myra

if you haven't friended us on facebook, please do!
Matt Jackson
Myra Micah Periwinkle Johnson Jackson

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

1999
She is an inspiration to me. I love that she is honest, real, and authentic in everything she does. I have never seen her put forth a facade to cover over something she is struggling with, and I love that she has the humility to do that. She loves God and is an amazing wife and mother. When I have needed it most, she has been there to advise me and correct me with a gentle spirit, leading back to truth when I may be deceived.
Thanks for being a great friend, Myra! Just wish we lived closer...

trouble said...

late 2003 or early 2004 when your friend was visiting from England.

myra is a sweet person witha gentle heart. She has this huge capasity to love. She was always there when I needed her guidance and someone to talk to. You are a great frind. I too wish we lived closer.