Friday, February 20, 2009

MMerge Inc. is NOW on FACEBOOK, friend us!!

Friend us on Facebook and join the MMerge Ministries, Inc. Group. We'll still post here to the blog for those of you that aren't on facebook, however, we are finding that facebook is a very effective and vastly used tool for networking and ministry!

Also, the 25 Random things about you note has circulated around the WORLD and my inbox enough times that i finally took some time to respond. I won't paste the entire note here...you can find that on facebook by friending Myra Micah Periwinkle Johnson Jackson but here's a taste of my randomness:

(copied from my facebook notes page)
ok, here it is.......
1. I like to brush my teeth in the shower, it's warmer
2. I'm greedy but for more kids than the general public accepts as "normal" :)
3. I like everything SEE THRU, except clothes of course, that shows that yes i am paranoid and modest and want you to be too :) modest that is...
4. I am more random than your averag JOE or JESSE in my case and yes that is a name i wantd to use for our fourth child but couldn't b/c Jesse Jackson just would NOT have worked for her or me. one of the sweetest youth girls i know is a Jesse, I wished i could have named Rebekah after her.
5. My next children's names WILL be Jeremiah and Joanna Jackson, twins from Africa, i hope, pray and am trusting the Lord for this one!!! Miracles do happen and stranger things than this have already, in our lives.
6. I want one child from EVERY continent and a penguin from Antartica.....no money to do it but i BELIEVE and have EXPERIENCED, YAWEH(God) always have, always will and always continues to provide for me and my family and my friends and all those who are loved and called according to HIS purposes.
7. I think faster than a speeding bullet, people tell me, and act faster than others usually want to, most of the time. it drives my husband, dad and most of my family crazy!!!
8. And when people don't think, act, listen or operate on my time table I tend to get alittle.......lets say.....UPSET???? IRRITATED????? HIGHLY ANNOYED at times????? IMPATIENT????? UGLY????? BRATTY acting??? did i cover it all folks that know me well?
9. *edited*, actually deleted
10. I must have IRISH SPRING bar soap in the reg. flavor AND moisturizing body wash with sponge in the shower at ALL times or else it's just not that good but i'll survive trust me. i have to go DAYS w/o a shower sometimes and i've been on mission trips to a 3rd world country and other places i have survived to tell about w/o showering or brushing my teeth AND sleeping with the largest insect flying things I have EVER seen b4 in my life and yes those were in my bed when i woke up in the middle of the night. And YES, i freaked out!!! But not near as much as i have FRRREAKED out in the last year, trust me there too, it has been bad, that bad. Well worse i guess........
to be continued if you want it to be......

Enjoy your weekend folks and spend some good, quality time with your family, that doesn't include just going to "church" together for an hour on Sunday morning :) You have to "go the extra mile" if that is the case for you and yours and quality time. Adventure OUTDOORS/INDOORS together!!

OR....visit www.jellytelly.com today or this weekend with your pre-school- elementary aged kids, grandkids, nieces, newphews or your nieces and newphews friends :)

No comments: