Thursday, March 18, 2010

Looks Like ONE day is NOW

I have always said that I would LOVE to run a marathon one day. I have always hoped to accomplish that dream and see if i could train and put my love and gift of running to good use. Well this year, I've finally been successful in training all year for the Nashville Marathon next month!
I am "Running for Life" on behalf of Relay for Life and MMerge Ministries, Inc.

Would you be interested in sponsoring me?
I'm "Running for Life" on April 24th in The Music City Marathon, Nashville, Tn. Proceeds go to Relay For Life and MMerge Ministries(75% of proceeds to Relay for Life). Donations of any amount are now being taken. If you sponsor me more than $2.00 per mile you recieve a t-shirt with your business name on the back that runners from McMinnville will wear on race day. The T-shirt designs are being finished up this week and will be posted soon. If interested you may donate here or make checks payable to MMerge Ministries and send to 138 Club Dr. McMinnville, Tn. 37110

It would be awesome if you would give to a great cause and help me achieve a dream! If you don't feel led to give please pray for me as i continue this last month of training. That i would be wise in my eating, training and preparation. Also, that my body(especially my knees) would carry me through!
Thanks!
Myra

No comments: