Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To Va and Confessions

Since regaining some focus, it's seems like we've been going non-stop. Matt's been to Va. and back, we've been showing the house reguarly(3x last week and once today!), we made a documentary(hopefully post it here soon), the Highschool Boys tied their first official game of the season tonight(2 to 2, Franklin Co.) and we're headed to M'boro tomorrow.

I did a lousy job of trusting God this past weekend and have learned a hard lesson of relying solely on Him but Oh how nice it is when we share one anothers burdens.

I just got two new books I can't wait to dive into. One entitled Know when to Speak up and Know when to Shut Up. And the other one that sounds much more refreshing.....A Mother's Rule of Life, How to bring order to your home and peace to your soul.

confession: i got a speeding ticket not this Sun. but last for speeding on my way to church :) Looks like driving school for me.....fun!

My favorite gifts my husband brought back from his parents.....the Sealy Posterpedic and the groceries. It feels like we're sleeping in a 5 star hotel on vacation!!! We are loving it and I'm finding it hard to stay out of bed :) We were blessed with some wonderful things! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Couches that viberate and heat......who's ever heard of those? The wardrobe is gorgeous and we have just been blessed, blessed, blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys there? I'm also using this as a test to see if I can get my typepad account to link