Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What happens when that doesn't work?

Going back acouple of posts I was trying to regain my focus. I've still been working on it and then finally tonight, some clarity! The moral to the story.....Rome wasn't built in a day. Sometimes these things take time, don't give up, there is a reason and season for things, keep seeking God and asking the tough questions. Don't get distracted-HA! In this day and time and the world we live in that is ALMOST impossible. And the enemy is so very clever in his wiles to get us off track. No matter how determined I was to regain my focus and no matter the "things" I went through to try to get it back, while those might be good, it's not all about "me" and "my" timing.

Some words come to mind, "HE that began a good work in you is faithful to bring it to completion."

And did I mention call or talk to a TRUSTED friend and be honest.

No comments: