Friday, July 25, 2008

What to do, What to do?

I'm sitting here in the living room with James and he will not quit asking me to do something with him. "come on dad, let's go to the pool", "hey dad, you want to go play tennis", "what can we do dad?" .......
I kinda feel the same way, I feel like there is a lot I need to be doing, but it is so hard to get doing it. or to even figure out what I need to do right now. I know I need to work on a newsletter to send out, but it's about done, and just needs to be printed. There are some phone calls to make, but most of them I have already left messages with and I don't want to keep bothering people. So I sit here on the couch with my son wondering what to do?

I know you are wondering where is everyone else right? Well, Josiah and Johnathan left with my dad this morning to head down to the Gulf Coast ahead of us. (we are going down on Monday). The girls are upstairs. Bekah's already asleep and Myra is laying with Rachel 'till she falls asleep. Chances are Myra catches a nap too.

So, what to do? Make the most of the time with my oldest son, I guess. I did finally beat him in Fifa Soccer on the playstation earlier, but he said it was because one of his buttons wouldn't work. he usually beats me. he also said that he wouldn't miss his brothers and doesn't really play with them that much. I hope that this time apart makes him realize how good of friends they are.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments: