Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a week!


Well this was my last week of "Validation" in the insurance business.  I will find out next Wednesday officially if I made it, but I'm pretty sure I did thanks to some friends and a move of God.  On Tuesday I was still way behind and was shown the numbers by my boss.  He said "it would take a miracle."  Well, It was great to see it all come together and to continue to watch God supply in many ways.  I some much more giving God the glory for it all than anything for me.  This week was clearly Gods work not mine.
It did however come down to the last day, and as I was out running around getting forms signed and making sure I had done all I could do, there was a big storm blowing through.  This seemed fitting, that something would try to keep it from happening, but It would work out anyway. 
Here is a picture from when I went out to my Friend Craig's house after the storm to get one final paper signed.  The pole sticking out of the ground and other poles laying further down and the first of many pieces of their trampoline that was anchored down, but fell victim to the winds of the storm. 
 
We also had my sister Hannah and her Husband Daniel visiting this past week.  Unfortunately, when Daniel arrived he was sick and after a visit to our great Doc.  we found out he has Mono, so while he re-cooperated, I sold insurance, the boys started their baseball seasons, and life kept on going with the usual amounts of stress, love, excitement, and more. 
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great Resurrection Sunday. 
What a challenge to separate the pagan from the religious, from the real meaning of this weekend!  It has been better for us to not have to worry so much about the religous and to instead enjoy the relationships God has given us.  May the Lord of Life reveal his power to us all, whether it be in a church service, a conversation, a storm, or a any other way He desires.  Just don't miss it!

Posted via email from MMerge's posterous

No comments: