Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where are we going?

Honestly, until this week I have felt like we didn't know what would happen next, but now at least it seems that God has supplied for me to stay in the insurance business. That allows us to walk forward with the idea of staying here in McMinnville, possibly buying the house we are in, considering what ministry we can do through our location and more. God is leading and we are trying to follow. We watched a DVD with some friends this past monday that really spoke to me about approaching each day with openness to whatever God wants to do. This is so often said, but hardly practiced. That is what it seems God is teaching me. I trust that he will take us where we need to go. Please pray with us about where we are going with our ministry.

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

funny how you thought you were gonna be missionaries on the other side of the earth right now, but God seems to intend for you to be missionaries to McMinnville right now. Wherever He takes you, I know that you are going to be on mission to share His love with your community.
praying for yall.

trouble said...

I have and will continue to pray for you.