Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Blurrrrrrr

Have you ever had those moments where life and things are flying so fast everything seems like a blur? We've been experiencing those kinda moments for the past several weeks and I am so desperate to just sit down in peace and quiet, rest, think and BLOG!!! But by the time the end of the day comes lately, it's before I know it and I just fall asleep.
Yes, we do have a contract on our house! But we don't want to count our chickens before they hatch.....nothing is over and done until you sign on the dotted line which could be on or before May 21st.
We've also been to Hattisburg, Ms and back visiting family and friends and I had the time of the year this past Sat. hooking back up with some of my college mates for a good ole game of soccer. Yes, we were able to relive the Glory Days for a few hours and it was awesome and incredible and over way too fast! And I've got "marks" or "soccer wounds" to prove it :) Hopefully, I'll find some time very very soon to recount the event play by play for the sake of remembering it and recording it to remind me of how much fun it was in the future, hopefully a slide show too. Just not right now...I've got to go cook 10lbs of taco meat to feed the church tonight :) Hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

Jess said...

myra..oh, im so glad about the house..thats great..i know you are happy!! sounds like you had a fun filled soccer week!!