Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Johnathan Paul Jackson




We'll I was going to post this on his birthday but I'm 19 minutes late......it's not his birthday anymore. I can't believe my third little boy is 5 years old!! Wow! He was 4 weeks early when he was born and he's been making a STRONG statement ever since! He's a fighter alright, so determined and diligent and dangerous if you cross him :) At the same time he is deep, devoted and downright adorable!
He chose pancakes for breakfast and said that he got to go first at everything today because "he was the birthday boy". We had choc. cake with choc. chip ice cream after lunch, he had his first t-ball practice today, his dad bought him a fishing pole and then we all went bowling. He was so proud to tell everyone he talked to today that he was 5! Where have the baby years gone :( He's only 5 and I wish I could start all over.
John-John, we adore you! You have brought us great depth and joy. May your depth keep growing deeper than those deep brown eyes!

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON JON!!!
Love,
Elias and Elena