Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a Word- Determination!



October Theme: DETERMINATION
Deciding it's Worth IT to Finish What You've Started
2 Corinthians 8:11 Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means.


I am so excited, blessed and encouraged by this new month, new theme, new meaning and new verse. This theme couldn't have come at a better time for us. It's only Oct. 1st and I'm already inspired!


I love determination, I love the word, the meaning, the spelling of it, I just love everything about it and I can't wait to learn more as we study it ALL month!! I know I will grow as I study, read, learn, meditate and am open to what God has to say to me this month, not just regarding this new word, theme and verse but about our lives in general and I hope you'll come along and GROW with us!


Be Determined!

myra

1 comment:

Anne Elisabeth said...

Too bad ya'll aren't near a church that does a kidstuf production. We just had rehearsal tonight and this weeks kidstuf is great. You would really enjoy it. And I know the kids would too. Love you!