Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A New Washer and A New Outlook on Life

This is the second time I have gotten a new washer(it's the same washer twice) and have had a new lease on life. Ok, is that possible??? That a new washer(and honestly a lot of other things my sister gave me today) can change a girls world and redeem a very desperate situation/person? I'm sick ya'll. Good night, I'm tired too...HA ! sick and tired! It's no lie and if I don't get more sleep I'm going to be sicker and tireder(b/ Iknow that is not correct grammer, Imeant to do that).

I've got to go print out and ask myself the stress questions of which I know I've already got to say NO to several, especially the sleep one and saying No to things I need to say No to, like blogging and facebooking all night long, that is NOT healthy but I already confessed I was sick and tired, and I've also already confessed I DO NOT like rules or conformity so I can't keep that list to a T or that would be conformity :) Doesn't confession count for something and turn a bunch of my No's to Yes's on the checklist....I think so but what do I know I didn't make up the list and can't ask the lady that did. I need to go to bed so I can check yes on that one tomorrow. Goodnight

No comments: