Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For Fun...i've been tagged


Jessica tagged me and I love games so here goes.......

5 wierd things about me(i guess this all depends on peoples definitions of wierd)

*I sometimes wash my hair with egg yolk, like they did once a month back in 1917, since I've given up my shampoo addiction.

*I have 5 kids under the age of 7 and I want more! One from every contintent and a penquin from Antartica

*In the winter I freeze at night even in the covers so I have to tuck my pants legs into my socks and I often wear several layers to bed.

*When checking out of the grocery store I have to "organize" the way I put them on the belt for bagging, putting them into the car and putting them up at home. I have to put heavy, cold items first. Cans, boxes, smaller cold items such as cheeses, lunch meats and such. Other such small or medium things next and fresh produce and breads last of course. Any kind of school items, clothes or toys would also be grouped together in their own bags. (jess, talk about OCD!) However, there is a method to my madness, it just makes sense to me. I have slight anxiety when people go with me and try to "help me" put them on the belt, they don't know my "order" :)

*I don't like "church" and I'm a minister's wife. Let me explain before I get myself and husband in trouble. I LOVE people, I LOVE what the church is supposed to function as but I don't like what most organzied churches have become. I can't even count how many times I have "quit church" in my life. However, it's rare that I 'm not there :?

*And because I'm wierd here's one more....when I'm anxious or overwhelmed it helps me to clean or pick up or go for a run, something mindless so I can process what's going on with me.
So there you have it, my wierdness, everyone's got it i think! I tag Matt(though I don't know if he'll respond...he's kinda private about being wierd :) ), Allie M., and Annie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a down comforter. You will burn up. I freeze when it's below 70 to 75 degrees, and still I sweat under a down comforter when its 7 degrees outside. b/

Nate said...

Hey, Myra. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. How are things going in the Jackson family? I found this new blog, but I wanted to let you know that the link to it on your MMerge website is broken, it appears because it was spelled MMerege.blogspot.com. Just FYI. Does Matt does this anymore?

Anonymous said...

i found your blog on another one and read it every now and then. when i read your 5 things and got to the one about the grocery store i couldnt stop laughing. i do the same exact thing! i thought there was no one else that strange! i can tell people at the store wonder what im taking me time doing. even my 3 year old will ask whats taking so long!!!

Anonymous said...

The grocery store thing -- I do that. Perhaps I'm not so weird after all.