Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


Valentines Day is beginning to take on different meanings for me as the years go by. AGE, I hate it but it does have a way of changing things. Valentines Day.....the day for LOVE.....I'm also beginning(the age thing again I guess) to hate celebrating Holidays just because it's supposed to be a Holiday. But the Holidays are set after REALLY good things(ya know Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, etc) so then I am left needing to celebrate it because it's such a worthy cause but having to find deeper meaning in the way I do it. Is this making any sense or should I just get on to the real reason I am writing.....(C,A and A....I copied and pasted some of this from the e-mail that I 1st sent you! My e-mail to you this morning inspired this post!)
This is a SHOUT OUT of LOVE to all those that have invested in me eternally! I don't know what I would do without you! I have a deep heartfelt appreication for you and can thankfully and gratefully only imagine how horrible of a state I would be in without you in my life. The LOVE you have had and do have for me has helped me be me. You have been used by God to LOVE me good, bad and ugly. I have been SO unloveable, SO many times and people LOVED me still. Unconditional LOVE is hard to come by these days some people have been loving me that way from before I came into this world, THANK YOU! I LOVE you more than my human words could try to express. You are embedded in the depths of who I am, in the depths of my HEART, that part of me that is eternal, I'm so thankful you'll always be there! Because I couldn't imagine life without you! On these days when you feel overlooked, unappreciated and you are too busy unconditionally LOVING everyone else, know that I am thinking of you with DEEP gratitude and LOTS OF LOVE!!!!
-myra
inspired by love

1 comment:

tre's life said...

hello Myra- i enjoy your page- you have a beautiful family! you homeschool your children?- curious....I always wanted to do that. i think that is great. you asked about a heart chakra? a chakra is an energy center within our spirit connecting our body to our spirit- we have 7 major ones- including the heart. this belief is well known in all the cultures of the world - well, except the western world. but it seems like these days people are becoming more aware- so i hate to say westerners don't believe this...it hasn't been excepted widely. although- there has been scientific research that proves they exsist. to me chakras are part of the mystery of humans...our creator created us much more complex than we could ever imagine. i could go on and on, but if you have any more questions about it- i would be glad to try to answer them for you.