Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008!


The oldest two boys have been remarking...."I can't believe it's 2008" or "2008, a new year, wow, that year went by fast!"
Yes! A new year, a fresh start.

We begin this new year with an emphasis on Orderliness: Arranging things to make your day easier.
Ephesians 5:15-16 Be very careful, then, how you life- not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity.

What does this mean for you?
For me it means, being as prepared as I can be. I'm not speaking here of organization, though that is important. But getting myself prepared to meet the demands of my day instead of the demands of the day meeting me first.

As we study orderliness this month I'm looking forward to what God will teach me about Himself, myself and how we should order our days!

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

Happy New Year!!! :)

Jackson said...

We're doing orderliness this month also with 252 Basics and kidstuf.
Cool!! Glad to see your blog here!!
Ali