Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cast your vote

Things have been alittle heavy on here lately or maybe just in my world. So on a lighter note I'm going to let someone else decided what the next post is about. I have a running list of topics that have been going thru my mind and have posted them on sticky notes on the printer. Please pick from one of the following topics or suggest another one.
1) Could Matt have been given any more of a loony group of women to work with?
2) What is exorcism anyway?
3) A secret confession
4) The things children take the time to notice
5) Living Transparently
6) My newest pursuit
7) Prayer and Healing
8) Definitions
9) More on Curly Girl
10) please feel free to suggest something else

4 comments:

myra said...

Mom verbally gave me the first vote. What is exorcism anyway?

Anne Elisabeth said...

oh no...not curly girl!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for a secret confession.

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2 because I'm dying to know what would spark that discussion!
This is Ani McKenzie, and I have no idea how to choose an identity or whatever that is... you all are way too advanced for me!