Monday, January 7, 2008

Divine Appointments

I've just devoured a book entitled Divine Appointments that Matt's parents sent us. It has really challenged me to get outside of my comfy cozy circles and be more attentive to divine appointments that God will send my way. As I'm challenged to do that and making decisions to do that, I recieved a divine appointment today. What an encouragement to me as I'm looking to be lead more and more by Him yet proceeding with hesitation. Oh, me of little faith


Here's More "Soul Food" From Chip


"The deep level of prayer and of divine attendance is the most important thing in the world. It is at this deep level that the real business of life is determined." Thomas Kelly

"Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?" Corrie ten Boom

"Jesus' disciples did not ask him to teach them to preach or cast out demonsor perform miracles. They asked him to teach them to pray. There must havebeen a very good reason for that."--Chip Kirk

No comments: