Monday, June 30, 2008

2 plus Shock to My System!

The kids may feel like "it's just like home" but I would call this phase of our transition
"A 2plus Shock To My System". WOW! This is just one of those things in life you just really can't prepare yourself completely for. It just happens and you have no real idea how your going to handle it all until you actually have to walk in it.
WHEW!!
However, the sight that I am currently looking out at is Absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! One trailer down from ours there is a business....this business has WIFI. Sitting here in the business parking lot, if you can completely look over and block out the two trailers the mountain view is absolutely gorgeous!! It's a view I've always dreamed about seeing from my own home since moving to this town. Though that didn't or hasn't materialized and you can't see the view from our trailer but can from this vantage point because the business sits alittle bit up on a hill. Anyway I never imagined this would be the conditions of my dream view but here we are and here it is and it's just Amazing!! I don't have my camera with me or I would take a picture of the view for you but I will and I'll post it later. I've go to go anyway because the battery on the laptop is about to die. Got to go plug it in for a while, put kids to bed and give Matt his WIFI time with the mountain view, if it's still light by then or else he'll be checking his mail up here in the dark. He doesn't seem to mind that but I don't like to be up here in an unmarked 12 passenger van in the dark by myself. And yes, Matt did ask the business owner if we could use his WIFI :)

Well, there's more to post but that's all I can get out for now! Thank you all for your love, calls, encouragement and support!! Keep it coming!!

No comments: