Friday, June 13, 2008

Moving, Day 1 Part 2

Matt suggested that I label these part 1, 2, etc. because he said "who knows how many times you might need to post today." True and so it is.

The guys returned, ate lunch, loaded again and headed back out. Home alone again.....ahhhhhh. I don't know that I've been alone this much in my own home in 8 yrs :) I'm sure I have, it's just been awhile. What makes me most happy? That my bed(which I'm in) and the laptop(which I'm on) are still here and I'm still connected :) What makes me sad? The next trip the guys make might have to included both :( This COULD be the last post from this "post" forever. I've done A LOT of posting from this position.......EARLY mornings, Late Nights, MIDDLE of the nights, mid-day.........when things were good, when things weren't so good, etc. This is just my most favorite place to be, in good times and bad, in my comfy cozy room, in my comfy cozy bed at the end of the house w/ WIFI as such an extra added blessing!

Can you tell I'm going to fully enjoy it until the VERY last second?

I've checked on the cat and she's managing......under beds but managing. Oh yeah, the children too are doing very well and 3 are having a great time a Gi's. I'm kinda glad their not here to see all their beds and things being moved out and away, Rachel especially, she's been a bit emotional lately. Thanks Mom!

P.s. The new owners have already been by twice, last night and today....i think they are anxious to get in, or getting working on it, I know I would be too. I let J.(new owner) know I was staying until he drug me out :) I think he knew I was kidding.

No comments: