Friday, June 6, 2008

Night 4 - OM Training week

Last night we decided to put up the tent and sleep outside. We took these pics while Myra was on the phone. Rachel and Josiah were already asleep.

Yea, I'm a softy, I took the air matress out and slept on it instead of the ground. Rachel and John-John joined me. Once they were asleep I moved to the other end, but Rachel found me in the middle of the night and joined me, wiggling all night long. I don't care, great memory making moments
It was fun. I really wanted to celebrate (we finally closed on the house) with Myra with a nice dinner or something, but since shes not here, we did the next best things in a kids world. Eating at sonic and camping out in the backyard. Now we have 10 days left in our house, then we have to be out. Lots of emotional days to come I'm sure. It will be hard to leave this place, and I guess we will be giving away at least Amos now too. Maybe we can keep some of the pets till we leave, but not sure. One step at a time.
Rachel was up with the birds at about 5:15. So, its gonna be a long day. Probably going swimming, then Johnathan has a t-ball game at 8:10, which with delays will probably be later. He said he would take a nap today to have energy for the game. he is fun to watch, he gets just about every out playing "pitcher" and running each hitter down before they make first base. he has also hit a few "home runs". We are hoping Myra will get done early and make it back tonight, but if not, should be home tomorrow before lunch. Yea!!!

No comments: