Friday, June 13, 2008

Moving, Day 1 Part 4

Application:
What have I learned about myself through all this:
  • I am a creature of habit( I think I knew this already).
  • I am homey....not homely, Homey....meaning I tend to like to be at home. I'm an extravert so I LOVE to be with people but I love being home just as much and home with lots of people is THE BOMB!
  • I have a thing with smells.......meaning I can easily be drawn to them(nice ones) or REPULSED by them.......hopefully by the time I get there the trailer will be smelling much better. we have put alot of things into play, candles, air fresheners, coal in metal tins(Thx Carla!), super-d-duper air filtration device, room spray, fans to circulate air, etc. So hopefully all these tatics or at least one of them will work :) I didn't realize how smell sensitive I was until now.....things that make ya go hummmmm....
  • I'm alittle more flexible than I used to be and not as spoiled I guess. Is that a good thing? I hope so.

I have worked between posts.....worked a lot! packed a lot, organized a lot, thrown away a lot. But still so very happy to still have my bed and this laptop.....though my mom just called me on my cell phone and said that my home phone has been disconnected.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....it's all really happening! I guess that means I won't be able to post this, I'll save it and post it later. WOW! I just called my home phone 931-815-8335(just post that number as written reminder of what our number was for 8 years here) and it said "this number is no longer in service"......sad. We were supposed to keep voice mail for a few more months so that we could leave a forwarding message and number and recieve messages for a bit longer....guess that didn't happen but I think Matt is calling the phone company now to check.

oh, wait...it posted.......huh....ok cool!

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

I love that you kept us all up to the moment of how this day went. I am praying for you, friend!!! At least everyone has a place to sleep and a roof over their heads- for this we can be thankful. But I really can't wait to hear details- so call me soon!
And I didn't know about your fence bed- could have saved me a lot of trouble... lol
Love ya!