Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 2 Training Week OM USA

I don't know how much I have left to give tonight but I hated to miss a day to say something and especially if I say anything at all it's THANK YOU!! Thank you for praying for me, loving me and being what you are to me. I would not be here without you.....it's a team effort and I have such a wonderful team!! Beginning first and foremost with my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who has saved and redeemed my life and my story. I would NOT be here OR be able to make it through this week without Him. Next, my incredible husband......I don't need to say much because all of you that know him KNOW how incredible he is and how much he does for me, my kids, family and SO many others. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him and we wouldn't be considering OM or them considering us if it wasn't for him and his family. Matt, thank you! I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say it's(my job, kids and stuff) easy if that's the only thing you have to do and your soul purpose for the week......isn't it freeing???? AND FUN!!! I miss it, you and all the kids MADLY!!!
Believe it or not, it is easier that what I am having to do this week. I'm totally out of my element and comfort zone most of the time here. It's a great deal of soul searching, which I love don't get me wrong, but painful what you find and have to deal with and process. Sometimes all by yourself and sometimes one on one and sometime with a whole group of people. You all know I love people but I don't trust easily......here it is bare your soul to complete strangers and leave it there not knowing how your heart will be received or treated. I've been hurt already and I've been healed, and there's just more of that tomorrow and the rest of the week. But that's not really something to look forward to. Necessary but not welcoming.

Meetings, meetings and more meetings......Lots of sitting, lots of eating both of which bother me in large doses and I have yet to be able to get a run in......ugggggg.....I run at home whenever I want and I have 5 kids and a husband and 3 pets and lots of things that keep me very busy but I still manage to get a run in and have yet to find time for one yet. I get antsy if I can't run and I have to sit still too long and eat too much :) I'm being tried and trying to remain true :)

My favorite part so far........so many wonderful and incredible people and stories!!! Some of them would just blow your mind!! And put you in complete tears.

Keep praying for my eyes and I miss my life back home!!!!

5 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

I am so glad to hear what you are experiencing even just a little bit. I am praying for you tonight for endurance to make it through the tough emotional aspect of being out of your comfort zone. I think God likes it when that is where we are...

Unknown said...

Thinking about you all and praying for a speedy week...missed you today!

Anne Elisabeth said...

Myra I love you dearly. I wish I could be there with you. I am sure I could use some of what you are getting!

Anonymous said...

I have had you on my heart, heavily yesterday especially and prayed for you many times. I so wish I could be getting what you are getting...purging and cleansing. I am thankful God has given you this time to walk through your stuff with Him in a safe place. Your not having your family be with you there is another way I see how He loves us individually and specifically.....first, it is often not the way we think it should look (His ways) and second, it is often regarding issues of our heart. He knew you couldnt walk through all of this with your family there........love you so much and can't wait to hear all about it. Ashley

Anonymous said...

Myra,

Just want you to know -I have been lifting you up in prayer this week and I know the Lord is taking care of You. Matt and the kids were doing good last night when we were at church. Have a wonderful day and may God pour out his grace, peace, and strength on you,but most of all his Love. Take Care Sister!!! We are so proud of You!!!

Love in Christ,
Carla