Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lunch Round Table Discussion


The boys and I were talking over lunch, well actually this convo. started over dessert....brownies and Ice Cream left over from Woodard birthday celebration last night......HAPPY BIRTHDAY M & M!!! Ok, I digress......



John-John: One day, Mom, Ms. Hannigan(from the movie Annie...which they watch often and watched yesterday) might turn into a witch.

Me: Huuuuuuu! John-John, I hope not! Not if she gets Jesus in her heart.

James: I doubt that.....

Me: JAMES, you never know. Someone may tell her about Jesus and she might accept Him into her heart and then become like Him, instead.

James: I don't think so, she's worse than Satan.

Me: Worse than Satan....I don't think so, he's the worst.

Josiah: Ms. Hannigan is Satan's wife.

Me: WHAT? SATAN'S WIFE! I would hate to be his wife.....(thinking)...but I guess if you're not married to God then you're married to someone else....(thinking)....uggggggg....I would hate to be Satan's wife! He's a horrible husband!

All of us: LOL.......

Me: I've got to write this down.......


The things kids say and that we talk about :) I'm glad we talk and I love my kids!!!

No comments: