Monday, June 9, 2008

The Chuck Wagon

Well, yesterday we went out to see our "new" home for the next 6 weeks. On our way there James referred to it as the "wagon", which I found kind of humorous and fitting and by the time we left the kids were calling it our "new home". Wow, they transition fast. I'm not quite there yet. Pics to come but I'm not quite there yet so you'll have to wait for the pics.

I'm a bit overwhelmed as to how we're going to get the environment we're moving into ready to be moved into in the next 5 days AND how we're going to get all our stuff out of here and into there in the next 5 days. BIG TASK AHEAD! Better get started.......

Wow, this is hard and humbling. However, after viewing our new home I saw a new friend of mine and they are 11 people living in 1,100 square feet. We can do it, I know we can it's just not easy.

One of the greatest comforts and luxeries I have been having a hard time with lately is giving up wireless internet. I LOVE my bed and I REALLY LOVE wireless and my bed!!! Well about two weeks or so ago, one morning we were waking up and Matt was checking his email in bed....the baby was between us and she just accidentally and not really hard "heeled" the laptop and the whole monitor went black. A week later we find out we just need a new monitor and order it. There was a message on the machine when I got back this weekend that said for some reason the order was or has been canceled....uggggg....I was hoping it would be all fixed when I got home this weekend and I could enjoy once again my bed and wireless. Now it looks like it won't be fixed before we have to move out and then we'll have no internet connection AT ALL. We'll be going downtown for free WIFI. We thought about hooking it up for 6 weeks but I'm not sure how much that would be or if it would be possible or wise. At least I'll still have my bed.....for now at least.

Off to the eye Dr.

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

The Jordan house has wireless internet and beds for all the Jacksons- PLEASE come stay with us!!!!! It would be so fun!!!!! :)

myra said...

I wish we could!!!