Friday, June 13, 2008

The Not So Fun Part

Ok, so this is the "not so fun" part. Last night was our last night here and today will be full of "lots of lasts" at 76 Melanie St. We'll be moving most everything out today, having our first night at the other place and moving whatever is left out tomorrow. Wow, this is NOT the easy part.

I think my sister and her family may be coming up from b'ham tomorrow, that will help. And I just want to forget all this and go to the pool!! I just have to keep telling myself it's not as bad as I think it is(my new living conditions).......and it really isn't, it's just my perspective is stuck in the old and needs to be embracing the new. I'm workin' on it.

Off to pack and move......who knows when I'll be able to post next or even check my email for that matter b/c we're going back in time where those things don't exsist or cable either :)
No, we'll go downtown once a day or so and be able to access free WIFI, just pray for us and be patient with us :)

No comments: